We use the latest technical measures and organizational solutions to ensure a high level of protection of personal data being processed and protection against unauthorized access.
The data administrator is:
"Obszar Wspólny" Foundation
NIP (tax identification number): 7282828014
Expressing consent to the processing of your personal data is completely voluntary, however, the lack of consent prevents you from registering on the Website and making purchases through the Website.nd you its own commercial information regarding, for example, new products, promotions or sales.
Purpose of processing
The "Obszar Wspólny" Foundation processes the personal data of Website Users in order to correctly perform contracts concluded as part of the online store through the website: superorfeo.com (hereinafter "Website"), which means that these data are needed for:
- register on the Website
- conclusion of the contract
- making settlements
- delivery of the goods ordered by the User
- the User exercising all consumer rights (withdrawal from the contract, submitting a complaint and its consideration)
If you have agreed to receive information about new products and promotions, then the Website processes your data in order to seType of data processed The Website processes the following personal data, which must be provided to
1.register on the Website:
· first name and last name
· e-mail adress
2. Making purchases on the Website:
· first name and last name
· delivery address
· Phone number
· e-mail adress
3. Data provided by the User optionally:
4. In the event of withdrawal or acceptance of the complaint, if the refund is made directly to the User's bank account, please provide the account number in order to make a refund.
Legal basis for processing:
Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
We process your personal data with your consent, expressed at the time of registration on the Website and upon confirmation of the transaction made on the Website.
In connection with our processing of your personal data, you have the following rights
1. You can withdraw your consent at any time - without giving a reason. The request may relate to the purpose of processing indicated by you, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, but may also apply to all purposes of processing. Withdrawal of consent for all processing purposes will result in the deletion of your User account on the Website and your data will not be processed by us. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the activities carried out so far.
2. You can request that we delete your data at any time - without giving a reason. The request to delete data will not affect the activities carried out so far. Deleting data means that your user account on the Website will be deleted and your data will not be processed by us.
3. At any time, you can object to the processing of your data both in full and for the purpose you specify. The objection will not affect any actions already carried out. Objection will delete your User account on the Website and your data will not be processed by us.
4. You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data, whether for a specific period of time or to a certain extent - we will follow your decision. This request will not affect your previous activities.
5. You can request that we correct or correct your personal data at any time. You can also do it yourself using the tab: MY ACCOUNT> My data after logging in to the Website
6. You can request that we transfer your data held by us to another entity. For this purpose, please contact us via the application form, providing the name and address of the entity to which we will transfer your data and their scope, i.e. which of your data we should transfer. The transfer will take place electronically after you have confirmed this request. Confirmation of the request is needed for the security of your data and to ensure that the request comes from an authorized person.
7. You can request information about the scope of processing your personal data by us at any time.
We are required to inform you no later than one month after receiving each request about our actions.Time of personal data storage
We store your personal data until you delete your account on the Website. Account deletion may take place at your request, but also if you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, object to the processing of your personal data or request their removal.
In our systems, only archival information about transactions concluded by you will remain, the storage of which is related to, e.g., your claims, e.g. in accordance with applicable law.
Contact regarding personal data
You can submit any requests or requests regarding personal data to us in the way you choose:
- Email messages to the following address: email@example.com
- Contact by post to the following address:
"Common Area" Foundation
ul. Częstochowska 63h, 93-121 Łódź
The administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with, Superorfeo.com to the extent necessary for the transaction, i.e. for the purpose of preparing the goods ordered by you and delivering parcels.
Personal data of Website Users are not transferred outside the European Union.
The website uses "cookies". Cookies are small files that enable a device used to browse the Internet (e.g. computer, smartphone, etc.) to remember specific information about the device used. The information recorded in cookies is used for advertising and statistical purposes and to customize of our services to your individual needs.Cooking settings can be changed in your web browser.If these settings remain unchanged, cookies will be saved in the device's memory.Changing settings regarding cookies may limit the functionality of the Website.
If the IP anonymization function is enabled when using our website, the User's IP address is shortened by Google. This applies to the Member States of the European Union and other countries listed in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In this way, the IP anonymization function will be active on our website. At the request of the website operator, Google uses the information collected to analyze the use of the website, prepare reports on the use of the website and other services related to Internet use. The IP address provided by the User's browser as part of the Google Analytics program is not stored together with other Google data. The user can block the saving of cookies in the web browser. In this case, however, you will not be able to fully use all the functions of the website. In addition, the User may block the saving of data collected by cookies regarding the use of the website (including the IP address) and sending them to Google, as well as the transmission of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the plugin available at the following link: https: // tools. google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
PROHIBITION OF COPYING PHOTOS WITHOUT OUR CONSENT.