Regulations of electronic services
1. These Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) specify the terms and technical conditions for the provision of electronic services via the website superorfeo.com of the Foundation "Common Area", Łódź, ul. Częstochowska 63h, NIP: 7282828014, REGON: 369668901 hereinafter referred to as the Foundation, in accordance with art. 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
2. Starting the appropriate Service on the website superorfeo.com or submitting a complaint via e-mail and agreeing to comply with the Regulations, is tantamount to accepting the terms of these Regulations and concluding the Agreement for the provision of electronic services with the Foundation without the need to draw up separate agreements.
3. The Regulations specify:
Types and scope of services provided electronically
Conditions for the provision of electronic services
Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services
1. Definitions of terms used in the Regulations specify:
a) Customer - an entity or person using the services of BSK AA who will order the provision of certain services electronically on the terms set out in the Regulations,
b) Service - an action taken to meet the specific needs of the Customer, which occurs by sending and receiving data by means of ICT systems, at the individual request of the Customer, without the simultaneous presence of the parties, the data being transmitted via public networks within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law.
c) Foundation Website - Website http://superorfeo.com/
d) Internet browser - a computer program that enables downloading and displaying of websites placed on an internet server.
e) Cookies - so-called cookies, i.e. text files that are automatically saved to the computer's local disk by a web browser and store visit information such as browser type, etc.
f) ICT system - a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunications networks by means of a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law,
g) Electronic communication means - technical solutions, including ICT devices and software tools cooperating with them, enabling individual remote communication using data transmission between ICT systems, in particular electronic mail,
h) Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
1. While using the Services, cookie files are saved on the local disk of the Customer's ICT System. A prerequisite for the proper functioning of the Services on the Website is to correctly configure the Web Browser so that it can accept Cookies.
2. The Foundation does not guarantee the correct operation of the ICT system, hardware and computer software of the Customer and is not responsible for it
Types and scope of services rendered
1. These Regulations cover the following Services provided electronically:
a) Receiving and sending information via Messenger (plugin on the site),
b) Receiving and sending information via the contact form on the page in the "Contact us" tab,
c) Ordering items in the online store and shipping to the customer
2. Due to the continuous development of the Services, their functional scope may change.
3. Information on modifications is published on the Foundation's Website and does not constitute a change to the Regulations.
The Foundation reserves the right to limit or change the Services for a definite or indefinite period.
Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts
1. The Foundation provides Services to its clients in the scope and under the conditions set out in these Regulations.
2. Every Customer from the moment of using a given Service is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
3. These Regulations constitute an integral part of contracts concluded by the Foundation with its clients for the provision of electronic services.
4. Everyone may read the content of these Regulations before using the Services on the Website.
5. Starting to use the relevant Service is tantamount to concluding a contract with the Foundation to use the given Service.
1. The Service Provider processes the Customer's personal data necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the contract for the provision of services by the Service Provider and only for the proper implementation of the Services specified in these Regulations, using for this purpose the personal data necessary for their implementation in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. The Customer's personal data are processed in accordance with the security principles required by the above. Regulation.
2. The Service Provider each time specifies the data that is necessary to provide a given Service electronically.
1. The Customer may at any time resign from the Services by placing an appropriate instruction in the System.
2. The resignation referred to in para. 1 is tantamount to the termination of the contract for the provision of Services, however, this is not a termination of other contracts.
Use of services
1. The Foundation's website is available to clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Foundation reserves the right to make breaks in access to the Foundation's Website due to the need for periodic maintenance.
2. The Customer is obliged to check the correctness of the implementation of the instructions given on an ongoing basis, and in the event of any irregularities he is obliged to contact the Foundation in accordance with the provisions of §11.
1. The Customer is obliged to comply with the prohibition on misusing electronic means of communication and to provide the following content to the BSK AA ICT systems:
a) resulting in disruption of work or overloading of the Foundation's ICT systems or other entities directly or indirectly involved in the provision of electronic services,
b) Violating the rights of third parties, generally accepted social norms or incompatible with generally applicable law.
2. The Foundation does not control the client's computer environment, however, he recommends that the client make sure before using the Foundation's Website that his computer environment is safe and in accordance with the requirements. The Foundation is not responsible for any consequences of not complying with the above recommendations.
3. The Foundation also recommends the use of anti-virus programs. The Foundation is not responsible for the actions of any malicious programs (e.g. viruses) in the client's IT infrastructure.
4. In special cases affecting the security or stability of the ICT system, the Foundation has the right to temporarily stop or limit the provision of Services, without prior notification and carrying out works aimed at restoring the security and stability of the ICT system.
1. The Customer may submit queries, comments and complaints related to the Services rendered:
a) by phone: +48 792694111 from Monday to Friday 8-16.
b) via e-mail at the following address: email@example.com
2. Inquiries, comments and complaints should include the name and exact address of the person submitting the complaint, as well as a detailed description and reason for the complaint.
3. Consideration of inquiries, comments and complaints related to the provision of Services shall take place as soon as possible in electronic, written or telephone form.
4. Refunds of amounts related to fees for the provision of Services are made on terms and conditions in accordance with applicable law. Refunds in the case of electronic payments PayPal, Przelwy24 is carried out through these channels. You can individually agree on the method of payment refund.
1. The Foundation reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons. Important reasons are:
Introduction of new legal provisions and repeal or amendment of legal provisions already in force
Adaptation to necessary changes introduced in the current ICT system of the Foundation
Changes in the Foundation's offer
2. In the event of changes to the Regulations of the Foundation, it notifies all its clients of the content of the changes by an appropriate announcement published on the Foundation's Website
3. These Regulations are available on the Foundation's Website
1. The Foundation shall be liable for interruptions in the provision of Services resulting from failures or cases of faulty functioning of ICT systems outside the Foundation.
2. The Foundation is not responsible for the lack of access to Services resulting from incorrect customer registration.
3. All disputes arising between the Customer and the Foundation in connection with the provision of Services via the Website will be settled by courts appropriate for the Foundation's seat.
4. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on copyright and related rights, and the Civil Code shall apply.
Settlements of transactions by credit card and e-transfer are carried out via PayPal and Przelewy24.